Followers

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Mr. & Mrs. Claus - CAS Challenge

This week at Jackson's Digital Expressions it's CAS time again!  The challenge is make a CAS (Clean And Simple) card and use patterned paper.  I used the new release Mr. & Mrs. Claus.

I used the sketch this week at the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #172

Supplies:  My Mind's Eye Vintage Christmas 6x6 pad, Spellbinders square die, Jotted Heart die by Verve, Fishtail Flag die by MFT, sentiment by MFT from The Merry KISSmas Pure Innocence set, colored with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol.

Come join us this week at JDE for our newest challenge!  
Kathi  :)


Challenges:

4 comments:

Penny said...

Kathi, I love your take on that sketch! You used an adorable image--love your coloring--and wonderful papers & colors with the Kraft. And what a fun sentiment--love it! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card - love the sketch. I am glad to be back - just got my electric back on Thursday due to the hurricane!!!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SUCH a sweet image, and I love how you've broken it up and pieced it back together, Thanks for sharing this with us at The Kraft Journal, and have a blessed Thanksgiving!
Karen L
The Kraft Journal
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

mum of two said...

What a beautiful card. I love the sketch, it's fabulous! Thanks for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D