Followers

Friday, November 30, 2012

License plate card

Surprise!  It's me again...LOL!  I can't believe how productive I've been lately!  Guess that's what happens when you don't sleep well and have some energy  :)  Well here's a card I made for a co worker who's going to another program.


Here is the sketch I used from Sketch Saturday this week.  I rotated the sketch.

Supplies: patterned scrap from My Mind's Eye/other papers from stash,  embossing folder by Darice, MFT license plate/letters and file tab, you rock by Jillibean Soup, inked edges and stippled.

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

2 comments:

Penny said...

Great take on that sketch, Kathi! Love it! I really love that embossing & repeat design in the DP, love that fab license plate and your sentiment is so cute! If I was your co-worker, I would be so tickled to get this! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Unknown said...

Hi Kathi, great card and I love what you've done with the sketch. Glad you could join us at Sketch Saturday this week. Best wishes, Trish x

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D