Followers

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Graduation card and a tip

It's time to catch up!  I really have made many things over the past few months but I've only had time to post some of them.  So I am going to try to post a few things  :)  Here is a card I made for my daughter for graduation.
 On the scalloped edge I rubbed the Perfect Medium by Ranger that came with my Perfect Pearls set.  It's kind of tacky to the touch.  I then used a brush to "paint" on some PearlEx #674 Interference Gold.  I really like the effect.

Supplies:  stamps by My Favorite Things, Cuttlebug folder used on the banner, scalloped oval by Spellbinders.

More to come!   Kathi  :)

1 comments:

Kathyb said...

Such a GREAT Card! The Perfect Pearls is such a nice shimmery touch. I love that stuff - got it in almost all their colors!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D