Followers

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Baby girl caddy

My cousin just had a beautiful baby girl named Emily!  We are so happy for them!  She is crafty as well so I knew she would appreciate the gift I made for her  :)  Anyone who has poked around my blog will know that I had gotten some caddy's at a recycling place and I love to alter them, there are a few examples and before & after pics HERE and HERE.


This cute little bear is an SVG from Designs on Cloud 9  I ran it through the Cuttlebug with the dot folder.
 
I made the banner with a Close To My Heart stamp set called Pennant Alphabet.

 Finished with cellophane which I think was a bit sloppy because my 2 year old came in just as I was trying to wrap it and was getting into all of my Spellbinder dies!  So needless to say I rushed to finish it  LOL!  It could have been worse :)  At any rate it stayed together and she really liked it and that's what matters!  

Linking to:
Sunday Showcase Party  at Under the Table and Dreaming
Sew Darn Crafty  at Sew Many Ways
Made by You Monday at Skip to My Lou

Thanks for stopping by!  
Kathi

3 comments:

Shelby said...

This is a wonderfully creative idea and it turned out beautifully and even better that your cousin is crafty and will completely appreciate the gift!

Shelby

Confiseries Papier said...

Kathi,this is adorable,such a great idea.

Pryn said...

This is FABULOUS, Kathi!!! What an AWESOME gift idea! I love, love, love it!!!

Thank you for stopping by my blog during The Outlawz celebration :) I appreciate the follow and am now following you as well. I hope to see you in The Outlawz challenges ;) Hugs!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D