Followers

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Washi birthday pail

Hi again!
      I'm here with this week's Anything Goes challenge at Through The Craftroom DoorI made a girly birthday bucket for my son's classmate.  I used the Sassy Cheryl's image Let's Party!  Colored with Copics and can you believe it...I forgot the Stickles!!  I didn't even realize it until it was long gone!  (sigh)  That's ok...I'll live...it just would have looked so much better!  LOL!  Anyway, moving on...I actually used some of my washi tape stash!  And the pail was from the $1 bin at Target.  I put some Disney hand sanitizer and a magic washcloth in there with a $10 bill.  What girl doesn't like cash...even if she's only 5!
 see...no Stickles = blah  :(
The sentiment was a freebie from Paulette at Create With TLCShe is a very generous artist with daily freebies, go check out her shop!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs,
Kathi

Challenges:
Oozak - Anything Goes/Let's Celebrate!   12/15
Emergency Crafter's Challenge - Anything but Xmas!   12/30
Sassy Cheryl's - Anything "Sassy Cheryl's" Goes 

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kathi! So beautiful and unique creation! Love colours and design. Thanks for sharing this gorgeous creation with us at Sassy Cheryl’s Anything goes Challenge,
hugs Jasmina

Tlc Creations said...

What a fabulous creation.......you did a great job on it. So festive~!
Paulette

Sassy Cheryl said...

LOL on the stickles comment. How funny. Glad you'll live. :)
This is a beautiful project! It's just perfectly stunning and I agree. . .what girl doesn't love cash! And I'd take some of the hand sanitizer too. I have that stuff EVERYWHERE. lol Just love it.
Thanks for playing along in the Anything Goes challenge this past week with my Sassy Gals!!!

Unknown said...

What an adorable way to give a gift!! Love your designing and cute image! All girls love cash!! Hugz

Cathy said...

What an awrsome birthday package..even with no stickles :) The gift tag is colored wonderfully and the washi tape makes a perfect bail cover. Thanks for playing theSassy Cheryl's Challenge this week

Turtle In The Sand said...

You did a fabulous job with the washi tape. Looks like ribbons to me. This little pail is bound to be a hit at her party. Thansk for sharing with us at Sassy Cheryl's this week.

Ann English said...

This is just too cute and what a fabulous gift for anyone at any age! I love this!
Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge.

Sassy Raggedy said...

How wonderful this is...I love it...thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's Challenges. Hugz, joann

designermc said...

Very, Very cute idea.
Nancy

MyCraftWorld said...

Hi Kathi, such a cute creation! A great way to use washi tape! Thank you for joining us at Emergency Crafters ~Lucy x

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D