Followers

Sunday, December 29, 2013

I Love You SMORE!

Hi all!
     Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season!  Today I have my DT project for the last challenge of 2013 at 613 Avenue Create.  I can't believe it's been a year since I started the weekly challenge blog with Chana and I'm so glad I did  :)  Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps and I've used the Old Snow Star digi for my project.

So here's the story behind the title/project.  Ever since my daughter, Shianne, was little she would say "I love you" and my reply would be "I love you more".  Well then that would turn into a playful argument of "No...I love YOU more" until one day IO told her not to argue with her mother  LOL!  She's 19 and we still say it and laugh.  I love that kid!  :)  So between that and the fact that she was a Girl Scout for 13 years she can't help bu love smores...hence the "I love you smore!" project.  I'll send it to her at school when she goes back next month.

 I used a very versatile SVG file from My Scrap Chick called Caddy Essentials.  I used the #7 caddy, made two of them and glued together.  She has some incredible files and great prices too!  You should check it out.  
Until next time!
Hugs,
Kathi

Challenges I'll be entering:
Color Me Creative - Challenge #83 Holiday Theme ends 1/2/14 
Ribbon Carousel - Anything Goes ends 12/31 
Crafthazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes ends 12/31
 

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, this is such a wonderful and yummy gift idea.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

~ginny said...

What a creative idea Kathi! I have such loving memories of s'mores from Girl Scouts when I was a wee girl.- and this REALLY makes me smile! Love the glitter on the scarf and star - and the paper piercing around the edge. You always add a lot of fun details that so add to the composition. The banner of your message is brilliant!
~ginny g
RubberMAD

Hazel said...

Wow! what a wonderful project. Thanks for entering this for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon

Shannon83k said...

Great Holiday creation, thanks for joining CMC Holiday challenge. DT Shannon

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D