Followers

Sunday, December 15, 2013

I'll have a cafe`,mocha,vodka,valium latte!

Hi Everyone!
     It's time for our challenge at 613 Avenue Create and our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps who I just adore!  Our option is to create a CAS (Clean And Simple) card/project.  I've gotten better at CAS, although I still want to add "stuff".  I chose to work with JJ coffee to go and let's just say this sentiment is hysterical!  If anyone knows where I can get one of her coffee's just let me know!  LOL!  
Ok...I know...it's not exactly CAS because I did do paper piecing but for me it's CAS!  LOL!
Well that's it for now...see you Tuesday for my TTCRD DT project!

*Don't forget to check out our prizes for 613 Avenue Create's 1st Blogaversary Block Party ENTER HERE!

Hugs,
Kathi

1 comments:

~ginny said...

Priceless! I love that sentiment with that image Kathi! I think this more than qualifies for CAS with all the white space... and the paper piecing is inspired! Just right injection of color and design to really make your focal image pop! Well done toots!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D