Followers

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Black and my "favorite" color

I'm back again!  I made two projects this week for our challenge at 613 Avenue Create.  The challenge is Anything Goes with an optional twist to use BLACK and your favorite color.  I had someone ask me what my favorite color was and I had to think about it for a minute.  My reply was "Well, I'm an artist so I don't have a favorite, they're all my favorite!"  But I guess if I were forced to choose just one it would have to be teal  :)   So here is my teal and black Santa!  Image by Bugaboo Stamps.

*ok first here's my little story.  It's been a long month at work, very stressed, busy with holidays, etc.  So I took a vacation day and locked myself in my craft room, music blasting just getting lost in the process.  Well...apparently I was so "lost" this is what I did...see the problem??  LOL!  My response, "Seriously!??  Oh !&*@$#%" and to top it off I used hot glue which I rarely use but I had the glue gun out.  Ugh...

Ok here's the finished project

  I have to admit I just love how the stickpin came out on this! 

4 comments:

~ginny said...

Oh my! How many times that has happened to me! Usually discover it when I try to open the card and it opens on the left. Arrrrghhhhh! Have no idea how you corrected that when it was hot glued! How-some-ever... it turned out beautamous! I really like how the stick pin turned out too!
~ginny g
RubberMAD

Hazel said...

Lol! that's the kind of thing I do! Thanks for entering this lovely creation for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon

Karen said...

Lovely project! Thanks for joining us at CMC.

Karen

Unknown said...

You made me laugh - that kind of thing happens to me ALL the time. :) :) :)
Great colors and fab finish result. ;)
Have an awesome day!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D