Followers

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Beautiful daughter ornament

Hi Everyone!  Whew before you know it the holidays will be over!  I really haven't made anything this year!  Just my DT projects and a few birthday cards.  Speaking of DT's this is my last project for the Through The Craftroom Door Design Team.  They really are a wonderful group of artists and I would like to thank Colleen Holmes for the opportunity to design with them over the last 6 months.  So here it is...drum roll please...LOL!  

 

 It's been many many years since I've made an ornament for my daughter Shianne.  This little girl from Sassy Cheryl's always reminds me of her.  I hadn't planned on making an ornament it just happened.  I'm sure you know what I mean, you start a project with one thing in mind then it ends up being something completely different  LOL!  I really like how the lights shine through the cut outs of the heart die by QuicKutz.   I used Frantage embossing powder on the edge of the heart, it's a nice white & gold color.   And I surprised myself with the shadow from the halo!  

Well until next time!
Hugs,
Kathi

Challenges:
Sassy Cheryl's - You're favorite 2013 made by you 
 

5 comments:

Sassy Raggedy said...

How adorable...I love this and that image is perfect for this ornament...Very creative...Hugz, joann

Desire Fourie said...

This is so cute and beautifully photographed in the tree.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Turtle In The Sand said...

This does make a darling Christmas Ornament. (Note to self, make one of these next years for each Granddaughter) Thanks for sharing with us at Sassy Cheryl's. I can see why this would be a favorite. It is a cutie patootie for sure!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Wonderful ornament...Just lovely! Thanks so much for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's Challenges! joann

Sassy Cheryl said...

What a GORGEOUS ornament! Super special!!!!
Thanks for playing along in the Pick your favorite card challenge this past week with my Sassy Gals. And HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D