Followers

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Dainty butterfly

Hi again!  I'm here with my DT card for Through The Craftroom Door challenge blog.  Our sponsor this week is Oozak who sells tons of supplies and stamps.  He sells the Memory Box butterfly die which I've used on my card.  The paper looks black but it's really a pretty deep purple.  The patterned paper is by Maja Design which I won in that huge blog candy  :)


close up

 I used some old beads and Swarovski Crystals for the body and added Jolee's Hotfix Crystals to the wings.  I always use Glossy Accents to adhere the crystals.
Hope you can join us this week at TTCRD where the challenges are always Anything Goes!
Hugs,
Kathi 

Other Supplies:
dies:  MFT - hello, QuicKutz - scalloped rectangle
other: corner rounder, Cuttlebug

2 comments:

NanaConnie said...

WOW! Love the bead work on the butterfly. You are really on a roll with those beads, Kathi!

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D