Followers

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Be unique...

Hi everyone  :)

Time for our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!   As usual it's Anything Goes but this week the optional twist is to use a school supply in your creation!  I had this awesome project all planned out in my head but as it often happens...life got in the way of my "therapy" time.  So I whipped this up instead.  I'll have to save the other idea for another time.  



Our sponsor this week is Lacy Sunshine Stamps
                           

I've used the In the Garden digi bits  which comes with butterflies, dragonflies and snail images.  Here is what I came up with





Hope you can stop by and see what the other talented ladies have come up with and maybe enter your project!    Til next time!         
Hugs,
Kathi 

Supplies:
papers:  Worldwin - terrific teal, Pebbles - Family Ties (gingham), bingo card from Simple Stories Sn@p 6x6 pad, pink + white scraps
dies: MFT Blueprints #3, Lawn Fawn hearts, Memory Box clouds
other: beads, crinkle ribbon, felt, Stickles,staples, Sizzix heart embossing folder
medium: Copics E11,21,33/ B000,00/ BG002/RV93,   pink pigment ink
tool:  Cuttlebug

3 comments:

Cathie w said...

love your card thanks for playing along

ALL THAT STICKLELS
cathie~DT

NanaConnie said...

Love that snail with her beads, Kathi! That crinkle ribbon is marvelous!

Karen Schroeder said...

Love the ribbon and the Be Unique bingo card! Great card! Thanks for joining us at All Tht Stickles.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D