Followers

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Quick & Easy Birthday Cards & rubber stamp tip

 Hi all!  Here are 3 cards I made for clients and staff at work.  I made 5 of each.  These are the cheap and easy cards I make using the 8 pack of blank cards for the base.  I think I had gotten all 3 packs from Michael's.
The birthday sentiment is a digi stamp from Bird's Cards she has some awesome images/sentiments and they're all free!  It was cut with a 3" punch then matted on the white circle which was cut with a circle Nestabilities then inked the edges with teal ink.
This rubber stamp was one piece but I wanted to stamp the phrase and present separately.  I've done this many times, just take an exacto knife and slice the portion of the stamp you want to remove.  Slowly peel the stamp from the block and place on another wood or acrylic block.  That's it now you have two stamps use together or or or not!
 And the last card is using a presents stamp by DeNami  I believe and I can remember who makes the Happy Bday stamp...and honestly I'm1:00 a.m. and I'm too lazy to go to the basement and look at it!  LOL!  But if you really want to know just email me and I'll let you know!  I went over the design with Crystal Stickles.

 Well thanks for stopping by!
Kathi

3 comments:

Hanneke said...

Great cards! Love the use of colors! Great tip on seperating those parts of the stamp. Hugs, Hanneke

An'Jenic G. said...

Beautiful Cards!

Teen Queen said...

these cards are great. How did you do the tye-dye(sp?) bases. they are lovely!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D