Followers

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Post it note cover

Today I made a post it note cover for the Meljen's Design challenge #93 color.  You have to use red and/or pink and craft plus one of her digi stamps.  I used craft cardstock cut 3" W x 6.5" L I scored it at 3" then at 3.5".  I ran it through the Cuttlebug with the pin dot folder, had to do half and half because the paper is a little too long.  Then I used the Galaxy marker to trace the inside of one of the Spellbinders Big Scalloped Circles Large set.  I used Crystal Stickles on all of the dots on the outside of the scalloped circle (doesn't show in the pic).  I used the Hope ribbon digi colored with Copic RV63 and gray C5 and Crystal Stickles inside the heart.


Thanks for stopping by!

Kathi  :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is really beautiful!!!! Love the ribbon and the color fabulous!!!! Another gorgeous creation!!!! Way to go!!!!!!

Borqna said...

Bravo! Congratulations! Great card!

Rae Ann said...

Such a creative way to use the Spellbinders die. I will have to file that away for later! This is such a cute gift idea.

Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Red or Pink and Kraft challenge!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D