Followers

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Birthday card challenges!

Hi all!  Today I made a birthday card which I will be entering in two challenges.  First is Crazy 4 Challenges  which is a child's birthday card and then Birthday Sundaes which is anything birthday.


For this I used the Mickey Font cartridge.  I used the ticket feature cut at 2.5" and the Mickey #2 tag cut at 2".  I filled the 2 with Crystal Stickles.  I stamped the background with an old Delafield Stamp Co. star and embossed with sparkle EP.  I and cut the flag banner and stamped + embossed with the sparkle EP.  I don't know who made the HB stamps they are from a mini set.  And to finish it off I inked the edges of the card with black pigment ink.

Thanks for stopping by...again!  I've been busy, making up for lost time I guess  LOL!!

8 comments:

Cricutjunkie said...

Kathi, really nice card. I really like the kids cart. Please stop by my blog and join my link up party. I am now your newest follower. Traci Cricutjunkie.com

Hanneke said...

What a lovely blog you have here, glad that Cricut Junkie sent me. What a lovely fun birthday card! Hugs, Hanneke

Rachel said...

I like! Back here because of Cricutjunkie too! I haven't used that ticket feature on the cartridge yet, and looking at your project, I'm wondering why I never did before!

Country Lady Designs said...

What a cute card. I love Disney stuff, I have that cartridge and use it a lot.
Thank you for stopping by my blog and following. I am now a follower of yours. Have a great day.

Sharla said...

Hi Kathi, great card!! I'm loving your blog and projects, so cute! I love the layout of your boy, he's adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm following you now too!! The basketball girl image is from Bugaboo. :)
http://www.bugaboostamps.com/

Kristie W. said...

This is so cute! I love everything Mickey :D

Thank you for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

Kristie
Birthday Sundaes Owner
http://kreativekristie.blogspot.com

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Your card is so cute, great boy's birthday card. (Cricutjunkie sent me)

Wandy said...

Kathi this card is super cute! Hope you win! CricutJunkie sent me ♥
http://greenapplescrapper.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D