Followers

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

A new direction.....

Wow!  I can't believe it's been over a year since I've posted anything!  My world has been very busy with family, a new job and a new creative direction!  My new love is very different from paper crafting and has consumed my world!  

I've started a face painting business!  Of all the arts, crafts and various mediums I've tried I would never have thought I'd be painting.  It all started with volunteering during charity events.  One day my friend, Kim, learned that the face painter who was hired for their union clambake had canceled.  She quickly informed them that she had a friend who could do it!  Talk about panic!  LOL!  A real "job" as a face painter!  And as they say, the rest is history!  

My little business is called Kathi's Creative Faces and it's been growing and keeping me very busy. This is the link to my Facebook page Kathi's Creative Faces where I have more information about the business and pictures of my work.  I'd appreciate it if you could like my page too!  Here are a few pics:


Niko & Mom celebrating another Patriots Superbowl win!
 



And in other amazing news.....I was contacted by Shutterfly for permission to use one of my graduation centerpieces on their blog!   This project has blown up on Pinterest with over 13,000 pins!  Oh my!!  I'm not sure when it will be posted but probably soon!  Here's a pic of the project  :)
Well if you've made it to the end then I thank you!!!  I'll try to update more often but it most likely will be face painting related!  

Hugs!!
Kathi

5 comments:

Sheila H said...

Congrats, Kathi!

Aurora said...

Hi Dear. Hope you are doing good. Your face colouring look fantastic! You are a true artist. Hugs

Unknown said...

Its awesome

Alex said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Clipping Path said...

Nice post.Keep sharing. Thanks

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D