Followers

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Mummy Owl

Today I have my DT Spotlight project for Kitty Bee Designs.  I'm using the Halloween Owl Mummy to make a shaker card.  I just love the Kitty Bee Designs Halloween images!  They're just too cute!  


I used an MFT die from their Blueprints line.  I used various dies from MFT for the confetti inside the shaker.  The ghosts are an Impression Obsession die and the bats are a QuicKutz die  The sentiment is a Studio G $1 stamp.  and the mini Happy Halloween is from a Papertrey Ink set.  And the owl was colored with Copics.


Look for a new Aloha Friday Challenge tomorrow!  I'll be back tomorrow with my DT project for the challenge  :)  Come see what the DT has in store for you!

Thanks for stopping by! 
Hugs,
Kathi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D