Followers

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Music is Life...

Just popping in with my card for our challenge at 613 Avenue Create. We're Anything Goes but our optional twist is to show us your interpretation of "Love Me Do".   On September 11, 1962 the Beatles recorded their 1st single "Love Me Do".  Our sponsors this week are STAMPlorationsBugaboo Stamps and Eureka Stamps.  

I used the Heart Note image by Eureka Stamps.


I colored the heart with Copics and used clear WOS on top of it.  I also colored all of the embossed dots with the WOS.  A Papertrey Ink die was used to cut the sentiment.

Come see what the 613 Avenue Create DT have made for your inspiration this week!  They are so amazingly talented  :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Kathi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D