Followers

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Be Mine

Last one I promise!!  LOL!  Yes this is my 5th project for our challenge at 613 Avenue Create. This Melonheadz Illustrations image is a freebie called...well...Owl!   It is a pre-colored image which I fussy cut, popped up with foam dots and put some Stickles on his heart.  Sentiments are from the Notched Tag set by MFT stamps.  The dies, ink and Berrylicious paper are also from MFT.  Our optional twist this week is to add some doodling which I added at the bottom of the mini milk carton.  I tried to make a heart beat but I'm sure it's not accurate! LOL!  

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Kathi


Challenges:

Melonheadz Friends - Hearts/Love

2 Cute Ink - #121 Valentine's/Love


Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Hearts (2/8)


4 comments:

DIANA L. said...

WOW !!! what a great milk carton. Cool owl to
Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com


Whimsey said...

Cute - that's adorable; love the owl!! Thanks for joining us at 2 Cute Ink! ~Michele

Chana Malkah said...

This is so pretty, Kathi! I love your style...great composition, always!
Hugz,
Chana

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh how cute! Love that little owl!

Thank you for participating in the MelonHeadz Friends Challenge!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D