Followers

Monday, January 26, 2015

Thinking of you...

Hi to all my blogland friends  :)

This weeks challenge at 613 Avenue Create is a popular one, it's our unique Create Your Own Challenge.  Here is our current chart:


I used an image from our new sponsor
visit the shop HERE

The image is called  Mouse toting big daisies flowers/ladybugs 
and it is a pre-colored image.  She also offers B & W images.
from the chart I used:
#1 image/patterned paper  #2 sentiment  #3 solid color paper  #4 stitching  #5 hemp

I made the background paper from scraps.  I glued 1" strips to a piece of CS then cut that piece into 1" strips.  I glued those in alternating directions on the card front.

Stop by 613 Avenue Create to see the adorable creations from the DT ladies!  And to purchase this image please visit Toadstool Printables!

Hugs,
Kathi

This card should qualify for the following challenges:


12 comments:

Chris said...

Lovely card, sweet image and I love the patchwork background, great use of scraps!
Thank you for joining us at Fab n Funky this week.
Chris
x

Olivia1 said...

What a great idea to make a patchwork from scraps. The stitches and button were nice touches to go with it, Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap. Linda dt:)

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx

ahlers5 said...

Cute card. Love the button in the corner. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination this week.

La Papera Gialla said...

Very cute! I LOVE the button and the folded corner!
Thanks for playing with us at Not Just Cards Challenge and good luck!
Monica - DT

Pat said...

Lovely card with a cute image, Thanks for joining in our challenge at Fab'n'Funky.

Pat xx

Karen said...

Hi Kathi! I'm fluttering by to thank you for being such an encourager... you represent 613 Avenue Create so beautifully! I appreciate not only your crafty inspiration each week, but also the sweet comments you leave us. Your heart is even lovelier than your creations, which is saying a lot. :o) Your card is precious and I adore that sweet image! The button and stitching accents are fantastic and I really love the quilted background. Wonderfully done! Have a blessed day. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Julie Schinkel said...

What a sweet little card and I love the background layer using patchwork. Thanks for playing along with us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog.
*Hugs*
Julie

scrapfantazje said...

Well done! :) Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Card Mania.
Marzena DT

Rosica Katreva said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges.

Hugs!
Rossi DT

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Lovely card! I love image!
Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Marilyn said...

Love this card. I'm not a big fan of mice but this is such a cute image. I also like that folded corner with the button... very clever touch!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D