Followers

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Love u...

Hi Everyone!

I'm here with this weeks project for 613 Avenue Create and the optional theme is: 

SIGHTS, SOUNDS, SMELLS OR TASTES OF SUMMER.
What makes you think of summer?  The smell of rain on the hot pavement?  The sweet taste of watermelon?  The sight of a beautiful sunset?  The sounds of children laughing and playing?  Well here is my interpretation, I've used the Girl on Her Bike image from Lee's Digi Shop.


 Supplies:
dies - MFT, QuicKutz, Memory Box
sentiment - MFT
coloring - Copics
technique - paper piecing
misc - vintage seam binding

Challenges I would like to enter:
 
 

1 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Fabulous image and colouring, love the paper piecing Kathi and the sweet little lady-bug.
Lorraine

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D