Followers

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A witchingly wonderful Halloween

Hi again!  Finally, a Halloween card!  It's time for my DT project for Through The Craftroom Door.  Our sponsor this week is The Paper Shelter and I've used the Bewitched Night image.  She was colored with Copics, Prismacolor pencils/Gamsol and chalks!  Plus I stippled over the chalk background with Encore Metallic Purple ink.  The sentiment was a freebie (but can now be purchased in her store) from Create with TLC.  Dies by Spellbinders and MFT.
Well that's it for today!  Stop by the TTCRD challenge blog for some wonderful inspiration!  Also, the Fall issue of Through the Craftroom Door magazine is now available.  I have several projects in this issue, if you would like to purchase a subscription go HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Kathi

Challenges/Linky Parties:
Create with TLC's Show It Off Sunday Linky Party

2 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. I love the image. I saw your card on Create with TLC Show it off Sunday

~ginny said...

Hi Kathi! I love how you colored this really delightful image! I really like her hair color and your skills with highlights on her stockings and hat. She kinda reminds me of the Campbell Soup kids - wholesome! LOL! Not your first thought for a little witch.
~ginny

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D