Followers

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Ladybugs & Daisies

Hi all,
This week at 613 Avenue Create I have a new kind of challenge for you.  Our challenges are always Anything Goes but the twist this time is called Create Your Own Challenge.
 
 

Here is my take on the challenge and I used:
Image, Patterned Paper, Solid Color Paper, Die Cut, Glossy Accents, Button, Twine, Ribbon


Our sponsor this week is Fred She Said and the image is from a set called Ladybugs and Daisies.  I colored it with watercolors which I haven't used before.  I think it came out ok.  I used Glossy Accents on the ladybug dots and I made some dots in the center of the flower. I heat set the image and sealed it with with Krylon workable fixative but it still ran.  So that is how I colored the petals...with the printer ink!   

Hopefully you can join us this week!
Hugs,
Kathi

Challenges I would like to enter:

5 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Gorgeous, Kathi! Great image and fab coloring. Loving that gingham paper. :-D

Janine said...

Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured Kathi. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Hugs, Janine

Lisa T said...

This is beautiful! Love the watercoloring! Thanks for joining us at SACC!

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Kathi, really striking, you've done an amazing job for first time watercolouring.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs
Mandy xx

Emma Goddard said...

Stunning card hun, thanks for entering Emmas Crafty Challenge, good luck xxxx

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D