Followers

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Hi all!

Well I have been MIA due to my laptop dying!!  UGH!  Disaster...I know I know...I was supposed to have my thousands of pictures, digi's and cutting files backed up!  But I didn't, not that I haven't said a million times "I really need to save my stuff because if my computer dies I'm gonna freak!"   Well fortunately, I have a husband who is a computer geek and loves me very very much and spent many hours working on it for me (instead of sleeping because he works 2nd and 3rd shift - yes 2 jobs!) and he was able to save everything!! And he transferred it all to my new laptop! OMG!  I love you Salim!!  Thank you!!  You are the best  :)  Well so much for that tax refund!  Geesh!  So now I can get back to business and staying up late!  LOL!!

This week's challenge at 613 Avenue Create is 
Anything Goes with the optional Tic-Tac-Toe twist.


Hopefully you can join us this week, our new sponsor is Rick St. Dennis!

Have a great week!
Hugs,
Kathi


2 comments:

Sheila H said...

Wow, Kathi, what a blessing to have your husband save your computer files! I'm very happy for you :)

Penny said...

So happy that you were able to save it all--that's not the easiest thing to accomplish. You are lucky to have such a devoted and talented hubby! :^)
Good to see you back!
Hugs, Penny

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D