Followers

Sunday, January 27, 2013

It's time for a Challenge!

Hi Everyone!

Hope you have been warm and well!!  Two things we haven't had here in Rhode Island!  I had been sick but not as bad as most people.  I've been busy with the new challenge blog 613 Avenue Create and this week we have another Anything Goes Challenge with an optional twist to use the colors Blue, Cream and/or White.  Here is my card and I used an image from our sponsor DigiStamps4Joy.

http://kathiscreativetherapy.blogspot.com/


I used Copics, Prismacolor pencils/Gamsol and chalks on this one image!  Guess I have commitment issues LOL!  The card base is a Spellbinders die, the detailed die is by Memory Box, paper by Martha Stewart and some Jolee's Hotfix Crystals.

Hope you can join us for the challenge or just come visit our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Kathi

6 comments:

Penny said...

Kathi, I am so sorry to hear you haven't been well. Hope that changes ASAP! Gosh, so many people have been ill this month! Anyway, I love this sweet card! What a darling image, great coloring, and I absolutely love those die cuts & papers! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Sheila H said...

Glad you're better! Your coloring is absolutely breathtaking. I am in awe of your talent. The die cuts beautifully highlight the image.

Chana Malkah said...

Kathi, this is beautiful! I love the die cut and the card stock you cut it from. It adds texture and visual interest to your fabulous design!
Hugz
Chana

Confiseries Papier said...

Stunning! Your coloring is amazing.

karalschuknecht said...

This is a great card, I love the image and the die cute and it's beautifully done. Thanks for playing Tic-Tac-Toe with us at Come and Get It.
Karal GDT

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, what a great shape of card. Thanks for playing on Sparkle and Glitter with Rick this fortnight, Hazelxox

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D