Followers

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Smile Lovebug!

A quick post with my entry for Meljen's Designs Anything Goes Challenge.  I used the Smile Bug digi for this card that I made for my daughter.


inside sentiment
Supplies:  papers - My Mind's Eye/stash, dies - Spellbinders Labels Ten/Die-namics Beautiful Bows/heart punch, Crystal Stickles, Prismacolor pencil/Gamsol.

Thanks for stopping in!
Kathi  :)

Challenges:
Creative Moments Bloggers Network - Anything Goes
Cupcake Craft Challenge - Black, White, Plus One
The Play Date Cafe - Color Splash Challenge

9 comments:

Unknown said...

This is just beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments
Kaz.
DT xx

Migdalia said...

Very Beautiful!TFS
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Penny said...

Gosh, this is stunning, Kathi! Love the layers, die cuts, fun stamps, & great bow! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Faye said...

What a gorgeous card. Love the little bow. Thanks for playing at Cupcakemthis week. X

Karen Petitt said...

Gorgeous pretty and bright card - love the colours you and a great unusual shape. Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Moments this fortnight for the Anything Goes challenge. We really appreciate it and hope to see you again for the next challenge.
Karen Creative Moments Design Team

Delphine said...

Gorgeous! I love the design! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphinexx

Rae Ann said...

I am a sucker for polka dots and this color combo! I am SO loving this card. That bow is great too.

Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Anything Goes challenge!

Larissa Heskett said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL CARD!! =) Love your take on the challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and great color. Thank you for joining us at creative Moments this fortnight (Abbie Co owner) xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D