Followers

Monday, July 23, 2012

Graduation Day :)

Ah...my little girl has just graduated from high school.  You know when they're 5 and you're sitting at their Kindergarten graduation watching them thinking of what they will be like when graduating from high school?  Well I could never have imagined that my daughter would be so intelligent, mature, compassionate, so motivated to live her life to the fullest.  The list of activities this year (and every year) were overwhelming for me but she juggled it all!  Just to name a few she was goalie for the Varsity soccer team, swim team, drama club, academic decathlon, RI Honor Society, Girl Scouts (13 years!) and work.  Whew!  Needless to say we didn't get to spend a lot of quality time together this year  :(   So now my heart aches because she is going away to college next month, and like most parents I worry about her in this unpredictable world we live in.  I know she will blossom with all of the new opportunities she'll experience and she can come home on weekends it's in Massachusetts!  So here we are on graduation day and a couple of little things I made.
Shianne Kindergarten Graduation 1999
June 7, 2012
I made a little flag for her antenna  :)
Class of 2012 was an SVG I found online (I forgot to save the name)
Thanks for reading this long one! 
Kathi  :)

1 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

It was worth reading. You are a proud mother and she's going to make you proud!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D