Followers

Monday, August 8, 2011

Operation: Sticker Therapy

Hi All...another quick note tonight.  I just found this at Sassy Sites blog about a toddler with cancer and how stickers help her through the various invasive therapies she has to endure.  This brought tears to my eyes because I can't imagine my 20 month him having to go through that and he loves stickers too!  We use them all the time when we have to wait somewhere and he gets ancy.  So if anyone is interested in sending stickers or sticker books or if you would just like to check it out here is the link  http://sassysites.blogspot.com/2011/07/operation-sticker-therapy.html  Here in Providence we have Hasbro Children's Hospital...I wonder if they have different chapters of this organization?  I'll have to look into that  :)

Good Night...I'm going to kiss my healthy sleeping toddler and be thankful...

Kathi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D