Followers

Sunday, March 20, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Treats

This is a sign I made for my daughter Shianne.  She mentioned once that she liked this saying and when I got it in a Verve stamp set (called Blessings)  I knew I would use it for her somehow.  The bear stamp is by Judith and colored with chalks.  Lower corners was a Spellbinders square cut diagonally.  Ribbon from Joann's and the glitter cardstock by DCWV.

This container had tootsie rolls in it left over from Valentine's day but I took them out and put green M+M's in it.  The bear is a very old stamp from DJ Inkers.  I love her bears!!  Guess I just like bears in general LOL.  I used chalks again, my preferred method of coloring images in.


The top of the container.  This is one of G studio $1 stamps.
And now for the yummy stuff  :)  I used Spellbinders for the scalloped square and the circles.  Shamrocks were cut from an SVG file on my Make the Cut and Cricut.  The Irish sayings are stamps that I had made many years ago when I was doing craft shows and renting retail space.  I have several more and I just love them!

The lighting is terrible but I was trying to get close up so you could read the phrases.  On the circle I inked the edges in gold.  The shimmer green paper I bought at Joann's along with the ribbon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D